Exactly two years ago I had created this 30 before 30 bucket list. I enjoy reposting this every year because it is a good reminder of what I wanted to do and what I have accomplished each year. 28 went by so fast, I barely had time to keep my house clean let alone check off some new hobbies or things to accomplish. So here it goes… crossing a few more things off my list!
My 30 before 30 list
Visit Australia – Done in October 2015 for our honeymoon!
Eat the Waffle Mac n’ Cheese at Andiron Steak and Sea in Las Vegas – Done in December of 2015 for our Christmas Road Trip!
3. Start a family – Update in 4/18 – Ryan and I still have not decided if we want to start a family. We did get a puppy in November of 2017 and we are happy with that!
4. Meal plan and follow a monthly budget – Update in 4/18 – Meal Planning went out the window. But, we have put a budget in place and have done really well with it so far! We have even started putting money away for retirement and trips, each week!
Blog about more personal adventures – Take a look at some of the Honeymoon adventures on the blog!!! Update 4/18 – I will be going on three different trips this year so make sure to check back for these adventures!
6. Join Big Sister Program – Still a possibility!
7. Ride in a Hot air balloon – We did go to a Hot Air Balloon festival in Omaha last year for our anniversary and we not that impressed. We would love to go to the New Mexico one!
8. Visit 911 Memorial
9. Shoot an engagement session in the fall in New England Colonies –Any Takers?!?!
10. Go to a Red Sox Game at Fenway Park
11. Visit Mayan Ruins
12. Visit Paris, Italy, and Greece – We are planning for 2020!
13. See the Northern Lights in Alaska – We would love to go on a Cruise for this 🙂
14. Shoot a destination wedding in Colorado, California, Oregon, South Carolina or Vermont! – I have some great deals for bride getting married in these states!
15. Learn how to make buttercream icing
16. Redo my kitchen and also the living room and bedroom flooring – Plan to repaint the kitchen cabinets are in the works for May of this year!
17. Wear more accessories – Who am I kidding? I have a hard time remembering my wedding ring in the morning!
18. Host a Friendsgiving
19. Learn to crochet
20. Create a Book list of 30 and read them
Tour Wine Country in California – Done in December 2015. My husband and I ended up purchasing 16 great bottles of wine and a case of beer 🙂
Learn Calligraphy – This was so cool! I hope to continue to practice this technique!
23. Get caught up on Scrapbooks
24. Have my photography published – I have submitted to a few blogs this last year!
25. Take a pottery class
26. Begin Yoga – Update 4/18 – I will be starting Yoga in June 2018!
Run a 5k This is just taken off the list! I really don’t like to run 🙂
28. Try 52 new recipes – I really need to start a list of these recipes!
29. Throw a themed party and go all out with costumes, food and decor
30. Take a train to somewhere in the US
31. Buy a bike and ride it
32. Learn to make homemade bread and pasta noodles
33. Be part owner of a Winery – Still our Dream!
34. Be a mentor for photography
Shoot an In-Home Engagement Session – Update 4/18 – This In-home session was a blast! I can’t wait to do another one!
Put together a Styled Shoot – Update 4/18 – Celene with CK Artistry, Natalie with I Bloom and Adorned Bridal were a part of this amazing shoot that Schuyler had modeled for!
As you can see some things on my bucket list have been crossed off because they have been accomplished and other because my heart has changed directions. There is still so much that I would love to accomplish before I am 30 and I only have one more year to do it! #dreamchasin